North Royalton Dance Academy uses an easy sliding scale to calculate tuition rates.
Tuition consists of ten monthly installments.
|Class Time Per Week||Tuition Per Month|
Tuition is due by the 1st of each month and no later than the 10th. It may be paid via cash, credit card, debit card, auto-draft, or check. After the 10th of the month, a $15 late fee will be charged and enforced on all accounts past due. Late notices will be sent via email. Checks should be made out to "NRDA."
|Registration Fee ($25)||At time of registration|
|First Month Tuition|
[To be calculated at registration]
|At time of registration|
|Costume Fees||October 2012|
|Second Costume Fee||February 2013|
Notes Regarding Fees
 Registration Fee is non-refundable.
 The flat-rate fee for costumes (all dancers per class) is $80.
Studio Policies Regarding Tuition & Fees
- Combo classes will perform both tap and ballet numbers in the recital, but will have only one costume.
- Students participating in multiple ballet classes, levels I and higher, will have only one ballet costume charge.
- Tumbling for ages three to six will participate in the recital, but will not have a costume charge.
- All other classes will have one costume per class.
2. Payment Due Dates
- Costumes are to be paid in full by February 11th, 2013. A late fee will be applied after February 12th 2013. Deposits towards costume balances will be paid on October 1st 2012.
- After November 1st 2012, costume payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A student withdrawing from a class after purchasing a costume may pick it up between June 1st and June 10th.
- Costumes not picked up by the recital date will be donated.